Note from an insurance agent in Baton Rouge: "I looked at this fire claim yesterday. I was the first on the scene after the fire department and met the fire marshal there. No one else has been allowed in the home. The firemen pointed this out to the insured. She had recently purchased a decorative plate and had it displayed on the mantel in her living room. Fire broke out and engulfed the entire home. Not one thing was left uncharred in this end of the trailer home but check out the plate. Also, the woman was asleep with her small child when the fire happened. By the official fire report, it wasn't five minutes when the insured called 911 and the fire department arrived and the home was engulfed."


Return to archive page

Return to Spiritdaily.com

You are at www.spiritdaily.org